CFCC Funding Fairs
The CFCC Funding Fairs provide opportunities to obtain information about currently available infrastructure grant, loan and bond financing programs and options. Each attendee will receive copies of all slide presentations and additional useful infrastructure financing material. The Funding Fairs also provide an opportunity for attendees to speak directly with program staff about specific projects and issues affecting their community. It is free to attend the Funding Fairs!
Free Funding Fair registration is now open! Please click here: http://www.events.rcac.org/rcac/default.asp and select the event you wish to attend.
2014 Funding Fairs Schedule*
- September 9, 2014 Fresno State University, North Gym, Room 118, 5241 North Maple Ave Fresno, CA 93740
- September 11, 2014 San Luis Obispo City County Library, 995 Palm Street San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- September 23, 2014 Kern County Health Department, 1800 Mt Vernon Ave Bakersfield, CA 93306
- September 25, 2014 Eastern Municipal Water District, 2270 Trumble Road Perris, CA 92572
- October 9, 2014 Cal/EPA Headquarters Coastal Hearing Room, 1001 “I” Street Sacramento, CA 95814
The Sacramento workshop will be simultaneously webcast. To register to attend the webcast only, please click here. Access to the webcast will be available online at: www.calepa.ca.gov/broadcast.
*At each location, the Funding Fair Agenda is as follows: Check in: 8 a.m.-8:30 a.m. Agency Presentations: 8:30 a.m.-Noon Discuss your projects: Noon-3 p.m.