Seeking Funding for Your Infrastructure Project?
The California Financing Coordinating Committee (CFCC) combines the resources of four State and two Federal funding agencies to provide a one-stop shop for available grants, loans and bond financing for infrastructure projects. Since 1998, the CFCC has conducted free funding fairs statewide each year to educate the public and offer potential customers the opportunity to meet with financial representatives from each agency and learn more about their currently available funding programs.
CFCC Members Agencies
- State Water Resources Control Board
- United States Department of Agriculture
- California Department of Housing and Community Development
- California Department of Water Resources
- California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBank)
- Bureau of Reclamation