Seeking Funding for Your Infrastructure Project?
The California Financing Coordinating Committee (CFCC) combines the resources of four State and two Federal funding agencies to provide a one-stop shop for available grants, loans and bond financing for infrastructure projects. Since 1998, the CFCC has conducted free funding fairs statewide each year to educate the public and offer potential customers the opportunity to meet with financial representatives from each agency and learn more about their currently available funding programs.
CFCC Members Agencies
- State Water Resources Control Board
- United States Department of Agriculture
- California Department of Housing and Community Development
- California Department of Water Resources
- California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBank)
- Bureau of Reclamation
VIRTUAL FUNDING FAIR
MAY 20TH, 2021 & MAY 27TH, 2021
* The CFCC Funding Fair webinar on May 22, 2021, was recorded and is below. Please click on the box, enter your name and email and you will be given access to the recording.
For questions regarding any information presented, please reach out to the agency contacts below.
- Department and Water Resources Samuel Miller, P.E. Samuel.email@example.com Senior Engineer, DWR Project Services Office 901 P Street, Room 213B Sacramento, CA 95814 (916) 651-9639
- Department of Water Resources Integrated Regional Water Management Grants DWR_IRWM@water.ca.gov
- California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBank), Lina Benedict, Lina.Benedict@IBank.ca.gov, (916)-341-6630
- California Strategic Growth Council firstname.lastname@example.org
- California Fire Safe Council Elizabeth LaMar Lead Regional Coordinator, (559)-288-2603 5834, Price Ave McClellan CA 95652 email@example.com
- State Water Resources Control Board Francine Fua firstname.lastname@example.org
- California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services Cal OES Hazard Mitigation Assistance HMA@caloes.ca.gov
- Rural Community Assistance Corporation (RCAC) KIMBERLEY STRONG RCAC | COMMUNITY & ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES Rural Development Specialist | California (916) 508-3031 (CELL) (916) 447-9832 (OFFICE) www.rcac.org
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation David T. White email@example.com (916)-717-2434
- U.S. Economic Development Administration Asia King Aking2@eda.gov (206)-267-0991
Who We Are